A Spartan SGX Qualified Coach
Hello, I’m Jack Carpenter, a UK based multisport fitness coach and OCR athlete.
As a youngster, I started keeping fit by playing national water polo which took me on to find a love for competing in triathlon and finally, OCR racing. I completed an Ironman in 2015, did my first OCR event (a Tough Mudder) in 2016 before getting hooked with Spartan and competing at elite level from 2017.
Since then, I have had many OCR highlights including:
- Spartan UK & Ireland pro team athlete since 2018
- Representing the UK at Spartan European Championships in 2018 & 2019
- Representing the UK at Spartan World Championships in 2019
- Representing the UK at Spartan Trifecta World Championships in 2019
- Selected to represent the GB team at the first World OCR Championships in 2020
In addition to my athlete performance, I am a multisport fitness coach with over 7 years’ experience.
- Level 3 personal trainer
- Spartan SGX coaching qualification
- World OCR coaching qualification
- Level 2 British Triathlon coaching qualification
- Indoor cycling coaching qualification
Whether you are starting out on your fitness journey or you are looking to complete a multi-day race or aim for elite level in your sport, I have the experience and know how to help you achieve your goals.
Spartan Podium FInishes
Professional Coaching Qualifications
World and European Pro Team Appearances
Years Coaching Experience
You can expect:
- An open and responsive approach
- Passion and motivation
- A knowledgeable, researched coach, using science-based techniques
- Periodisation and consistent plans
- Regular check ins
- Coaching from an athlete with first-hand racing experience
- A fun way to enjoy training